Monday, January 23, 2006

Parents sue junk food ads.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3240845.stm

"TV ads for sugary and fatty snacks have been criticised by pressure groups in the US, who argue they are helping to fuel soaring child obesity rates."

So, let me understand this. Kid sees ad. Kid wants, so parents buy. Kid is over weight. Parents sue.

I think I'm going to start a lawsuit. I'm going to sue every person that sued for idiotic reasons. I'm going to claim; I went into mental distress upon hearing about their case.

Remember the man that sued McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's and KFC, for the cause of his obesity *coughcough
SamuelHirschcoughcough*? He claims that it's their fault for his addiction for the fatty fast food. It's true, look it up!

See, just reading about this again sends me into mental distress. You're my witness.

*breath in and out, in and out*

Maybe I should sue the search engines that provide me with such information. What about Dell, with whom I bought my computer from? SBC, my dsl provider? The furniture makers that produced this comfy chair, while at the computer?

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Is there a lawyer in the house? *wink*

Ridicuoulous lawsuit people…..here’s your card.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home