The impossible.
I'm not a fan of December.
For the next ten to twelve days, I'll be closing the books and producing November financails (I'm an accountant). Then, while doing my daily work, I have to prepare for the year end closing, which includes inventory count. In addition, I'm to train on new software that we'll be expected to run live on January 3rd. But what worries me most is, my father will be going into the hospital on the 12th for some surgery. Some where in between there, I have to finish Christmas shopping. We all know how I feel about shopping.....
So I'm sitting here, making a 'to do list'. I'm distracted because my elbow hurts. I think I bruised it on my car door. I have a thought, did you know it's physically impossible to lick your own elbow.
(pause)
(pause)
(pause)
(pause)
See, I told you. You tried it, didn't you?
Makes me realize that my previous task aren't that impossible.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home