Friday, December 09, 2005

Catcalls.

I start to walk into Ace Hardware and some creepy guy says some very gross words to me that made my stomach curl. He pauses and waits for my reply. If you haven't notice yet, my thoughts are very random. I blurt out that four-letter word that would send Brad Pitt into a corner crying.


Dork

That probably wasn't very nice of me. The true definition of a dork is a whale's penis.

Sad that I know that, I know.

However, I'm an old lady, married for 19 years, and a mother of two teenagers. For Chrisake, my best friend is an under wire bra! What does this man even think he's going to accomplish by saying what he said?

Next time, I'm going to reply differently.

"You're not my type. I'm only interested if you have hair on your back and fart in bed. And, leaving the toilet seat up is big plus too."

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Loco Lady said...

Thanks. I'll be sure to leave a comment on your page as well. You're funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home